hit counters All i Ever Want To Do iS Worship . . .

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

sleep time


Wednesday morning 1243…

I somehow like to sit in my room. Well guess it must be the atmosphere as well as the solitude… just like being with myself.. as I can be myself in such an environment.. after all.. I won’t wanna be someone else when I m alone.. or why should I even?

The writer’s chair is such a good place.. well.. in that sense.. this is were I used to study.. and mug.. and it just brings me into the mood of things.. be it to type a journal or to blog or whatever that I think of… this shall just be me, myself and i..

I have to be in sch tmr at about 8 and I m still awake.. needin to wake up at 615… before my mum screams… haha.. and well I rather m quite lost in this game of studying and slacking.. I dunno.. I have found myself a mugger in NP.. its rather a strange thing.. where in SJI .. it’s a culture to just highlight and take notes here and there.. and that IS considered slack already… and today I had my first lesson on applied mechanics and its all on trigo.. to me.. I’ve already done it before.. and I just take some notes to refresh memory and to make it look as if I m listening while I msg… but the people there are even more slack than me.. and I think I wanna cheong.. and just do the best I can for my exams and all that.. and I just look at them.. haiz.. but nvm. I have a cheong kiah called Jaime to accompany me thru out the cheong period.. and I think I will not last long lor..

I joined Jaime after school today to study.. actually its he study.. I watch movie.. 50 first dates.. and well it hell was funny… both the contrast of both of us and the show alike lah… as in I watch movie to him is already slack le.. and I see him do work is ok lah.. cos I take that as usual lah.. and then its like I look at the people in my class… they are the slack one man.. we spent 4 hours break either on the net.. which msn was faulty on campus.. and me replying to mails and blogging.. playing games.. watching movie and playing bball.. and well I think they are slack.. feel kinda weird spending my time slackin liddat whole sale lor.. well I can say I did something productive with my time.. replyin mails.. but not bloggin… and the watching of movie… its just so NOT like sch at all lah.. Horrendous!!! I really m thinking of studying hard lah.. and all the crap.. but yet… I really dunno lah.. I too wanna have fun… but just look at my timetable.. its not a time table lah.. it’s a job.. 8 to 5 jobs.. and we were commenting that nex week’s gonna be a realy ‘good’ week lah.. as in 8to 5 everyday.. breaks are only about 1 to 2 hours… its just insanity lah…. And I think I m fallin sick soon too.. or rather pon lessons.. the cough is getting into me.. rather weird thing leh.. just cough without anything else.. no follow up of fever or what so ever…

The term unlike poles attract.. unlike people attract.. haha.. sometimes its so true.. yet so scary… haha… imagine ur spouse being just unlike you.. u like noise and she is silent.. messy and clean.. and the list goes on……… to imagine that how to people of such diversities come together and live under one roof.. that’s just another disaster lor… and they are always disagreeing with stuff and all.. well I think an agreement will have to be made somehow or another…. Or maybe a mutual understanding grown between two people after loving and hating each other for so long.. yeah mayb so lah.. haha..

People do different things for reasons.. some are selfish.. some are with the careful consideration of others… well.. selfish ones can come from various reasons such as attention seeking.. previous hurt.. fear.. and the list of hurts can vary again.. well to those who are caught in such things.. my only advise to you is to get outta it.. its just hurting urself and brings no where… instead of getting what you want.. you end up losing even more.. it just like placing you bets all on the losing team… and happily giving it away and owing them money as well.. so think of that.. its just not wise to do something so stupid just to get attention.. there are just so many other rite ways to get them... proper ones without hurting yourself and relationships with others…

Guess I have to slp le.. its already 109 and I m still here.. well done mark!! Haha.. looks like I m going to enjoy myself tmr thoroughly!!!! Haha.. siao.. good nite my loves… haha

and I cant be more interested im what you say and what you do anymore.. for it is with you and with God.. with me and God.. when everything’s fine.. I m at peace already.. shall not allow anything to destroy my day… my life…. ;)

my laptop is really very hot


Ugh.. the internet din really work ecpt for np net till NOW… dunno what the hell was wrong with it lor………………………………

MarkSae, Da-jie Bid Goodbye at 1:24 AM

i.S. t.h.i.S. t.h.e. e.n.d. o.R. t.h.e. S.t.a.R.t.


All about ME!!!

Insanity rules my ways,
Christianity governs my days.
Understand, when you know me.
Leave, dont bother, im not concerned..

Life is like a bed of roses, it has thorns dammit


BeTray My HearT aNd Leave..

:: oneteeoseven :: lameristic blog ::
:: amanda natalie :: amanda tan ::
:: Ailing :: chelsa :: char :: mojojojo ::
:: cher,mummy,tok.. :: daniel ::
:: selina :: sarah tee :: xiufen :: tai ::
:: imran :: pradeep :: mas :: yT ::
:: SiDa :: darren :: michelle ::
:: looking for life? ::
:: things i'll never say ::

Freedom of Speech?
:: guestbook ::

Archives
01/11/2004 - 01/18/2004
01/18/2004 - 01/25/2004
01/25/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 02/08/2004
02/08/2004 - 02/15/2004
02/15/2004 - 02/22/2004
02/22/2004 - 02/29/2004
02/29/2004 - 03/07/2004
03/14/2004 - 03/21/2004
03/21/2004 - 03/28/2004
03/28/2004 - 04/04/2004
04/04/2004 - 04/11/2004
04/11/2004 - 04/18/2004
04/18/2004 - 04/25/2004
04/25/2004 - 05/02/2004
05/02/2004 - 05/09/2004
05/09/2004 - 05/16/2004
05/16/2004 - 05/23/2004
05/23/2004 - 05/30/2004
05/30/2004 - 06/06/2004
06/06/2004 - 06/13/2004
06/13/2004 - 06/20/2004
06/20/2004 - 06/27/2004
06/27/2004 - 07/04/2004
07/04/2004 - 07/11/2004
07/11/2004 - 07/18/2004
07/18/2004 - 07/25/2004
07/25/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 08/08/2004
08/08/2004 - 08/15/2004
08/15/2004 - 08/22/2004
08/22/2004 - 08/29/2004
08/29/2004 - 09/05/2004
09/05/2004 - 09/12/2004
09/12/2004 - 09/19/2004
09/19/2004 - 09/26/2004
09/26/2004 - 10/03/2004
10/03/2004 - 10/10/2004
10/10/2004 - 10/17/2004
10/17/2004 - 10/24/2004
10/24/2004 - 10/31/2004
10/31/2004 - 11/07/2004
11/07/2004 - 11/14/2004
11/14/2004 - 11/21/2004
11/21/2004 - 11/28/2004
11/28/2004 - 12/05/2004
12/05/2004 - 12/12/2004
12/19/2004 - 12/26/2004
12/26/2004 - 01/02/2005
01/02/2005 - 01/09/2005
01/09/2005 - 01/16/2005
01/16/2005 - 01/23/2005
01/23/2005 - 01/30/2005
01/30/2005 - 02/06/2005
02/06/2005 - 02/13/2005
02/13/2005 - 02/20/2005
02/20/2005 - 02/27/2005
02/27/2005 - 03/06/2005
03/06/2005 - 03/13/2005
03/13/2005 - 03/20/2005
03/20/2005 - 03/27/2005
03/27/2005 - 04/03/2005
04/03/2005 - 04/10/2005
04/10/2005 - 04/17/2005
04/17/2005 - 04/24/2005
04/24/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 05/08/2005
05/08/2005 - 05/15/2005
05/15/2005 - 05/22/2005
05/22/2005 - 05/29/2005
05/29/2005 - 06/05/2005
06/05/2005 - 06/12/2005
06/12/2005 - 06/19/2005
06/19/2005 - 06/26/2005
06/26/2005 - 07/03/2005
07/03/2005 - 07/10/2005
07/10/2005 - 07/17/2005
07/17/2005 - 07/24/2005
07/24/2005 - 07/31/2005
07/31/2005 - 08/07/2005
08/07/2005 - 08/14/2005
08/14/2005 - 08/21/2005
08/21/2005 - 08/28/2005
08/28/2005 - 09/04/2005
09/04/2005 - 09/11/2005
09/11/2005 - 09/18/2005
09/18/2005 - 09/25/2005
09/25/2005 - 10/02/2005
10/02/2005 - 10/09/2005
10/09/2005 - 10/16/2005
10/16/2005 - 10/23/2005
10/23/2005 - 10/30/2005
10/30/2005 - 11/06/2005
11/06/2005 - 11/13/2005
11/20/2005 - 11/27/2005
11/27/2005 - 12/04/2005
12/04/2005 - 12/11/2005
12/11/2005 - 12/18/2005
12/18/2005 - 12/25/2005
12/25/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 01/08/2006
01/08/2006 - 01/15/2006
01/15/2006 - 01/22/2006
01/29/2006 - 02/05/2006
02/05/2006 - 02/12/2006
02/12/2006 - 02/19/2006
02/19/2006 - 02/26/2006
02/26/2006 - 03/05/2006
03/05/2006 - 03/12/2006
03/12/2006 - 03/19/2006
03/19/2006 - 03/26/2006
03/26/2006 - 04/02/2006
04/02/2006 - 04/09/2006
04/09/2006 - 04/16/2006
04/23/2006 - 04/30/2006
04/30/2006 - 05/07/2006
05/07/2006 - 05/14/2006
05/14/2006 - 05/21/2006
05/21/2006 - 05/28/2006
05/28/2006 - 06/04/2006
06/04/2006 - 06/11/2006
07/09/2006 - 07/16/2006
07/23/2006 - 07/30/2006
07/30/2006 - 08/06/2006
08/06/2006 - 08/13/2006
08/20/2006 - 08/27/2006
09/03/2006 - 09/10/2006
09/10/2006 - 09/17/2006
09/17/2006 - 09/24/2006
09/24/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/08/2006 - 10/15/2006
10/15/2006 - 10/22/2006
10/29/2006 - 11/05/2006
11/05/2006 - 11/12/2006
11/12/2006 - 11/19/2006
11/19/2006 - 11/26/2006
11/26/2006 - 12/03/2006
12/10/2006 - 12/17/2006
12/31/2006 - 01/07/2007
01/07/2007 - 01/14/2007
01/21/2007 - 01/28/2007
02/04/2007 - 02/11/2007
02/25/2007 - 03/04/2007
03/04/2007 - 03/11/2007
03/11/2007 - 03/18/2007
03/25/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/15/2007 - 04/22/2007
04/22/2007 - 04/29/2007
05/20/2007 - 05/27/2007
06/03/2007 - 06/10/2007
06/10/2007 - 06/17/2007
06/17/2007 - 06/24/2007
07/01/2007 - 07/08/2007
07/22/2007 - 07/29/2007
07/29/2007 - 08/05/2007
08/19/2007 - 08/26/2007
09/09/2007 - 09/16/2007
09/23/2007 - 09/30/2007
12/09/2007 - 12/16/2007
12/16/2007 - 12/23/2007
12/23/2007 - 12/30/2007
01/13/2008 - 01/20/2008
02/03/2008 - 02/10/2008
03/16/2008 - 03/23/2008
04/27/2008 - 05/04/2008
06/29/2008 - 07/06/2008
07/20/2008 - 07/27/2008
07/27/2008 - 08/03/2008
08/10/2008 - 08/17/2008
08/17/2008 - 08/24/2008
09/14/2008 - 09/21/2008
11/02/2008 - 11/09/2008
12/14/2008 - 12/21/2008
01/25/2009 - 02/01/2009
02/01/2009 - 02/08/2009
03/01/2009 - 03/08/2009
03/08/2009 - 03/15/2009
03/22/2009 - 03/29/2009
04/05/2009 - 04/12/2009
04/19/2009 - 04/26/2009
04/26/2009 - 05/03/2009
05/31/2009 - 06/07/2009
06/21/2009 - 06/28/2009
08/09/2009 - 08/16/2009
12/19/2010 - 12/26/2010
03/13/2011 - 03/20/2011
04/10/2011 - 04/17/2011
09/18/2011 - 09/25/2011
03/25/2012 - 04/01/2012
07/08/2012 - 07/15/2012
08/05/2012 - 08/12/2012
08/12/2012 - 08/19/2012
08/19/2012 - 08/26/2012
12/02/2012 - 12/09/2012
07/07/2013 - 07/14/2013
09/08/2013 - 09/15/2013
09/15/2013 - 09/22/2013
09/29/2013 - 10/06/2013