hit counters All i Ever Want To Do iS Worship . . .

Thursday, July 15, 2004

chong qian chong qian you ge ren ai ni hen jiu


Kiss and Say GoodBye

This has got to be the saddest day of my life.
I called you here today for a bit of bad news.
I won't be able to see you anymore
because of my obligations, and the ties that you have.
We've been meeting here every day,
And since this is our last day together, I wanna hold you just one more
time.
When you turn and walk away, don't look back!
I wanna remember you just like this. Let's just kiss and say goodbye...

I had to meet you here today.
There's just so many things to say.
Please don't stop me till I'm through.
This is something I hate to do.
We've been meeting here so long.
I guess what we done, oh, was wrong.
Please darlin', don't you cry!
Let's just kiss and say goodbye! (Goodbye)

Many months have passed us by. (I'm gonna miss you)
I'm gonna miss you, I can't lie. (I'm gonna miss you)
I've got ties, and so do you.
I just think this is the thing to do.
It's gonna hurt me, I can't lie.
Maybe you'll meet, you'll meet another guy.
Understand me, won't you try, try, try, try, try, try, try?
Let's just kiss and say goodbye! (Goodbye)

Mm... (I'm gonna miss you)
I'm gonna miss you, I can't lie. (I'm gonna miss you)
Understand me, won't you try? (I'm gonna miss you)
It's gonna hurt me, I can't lie. (I'm gonna miss you)
Take my hankerchief and wipe your eyes! (I'm gonna miss you)
Maybe you'll find, you'll find another guy. (I'm gonna miss you)
Let's kiss and say goodbye, pretty baby! (I'm gonna miss you)
Please, don't you cry! (I'm gonna miss you)
Understand me, won't you try? (I'm gonna miss you)
Let's just kiss and say goodbye! (Aah-Aah-Aah-Aah)



The Long GoodBye

I know they say if you love somebody
You should set them free (so they say)
But it sure is hard to do
Yeah, it sure is hard to do
And I know they say if they don't come back again
Then it's meant to be (so they say)
But those words ain't pulling me through
Cos I'm still in love with you
I spend each day here waiting for a miracle
But it's just you and me going through the mill
(climbin' up a hill)

[Chorus]

This is the long goodbye
Somebody tell me why
Two lovers in love can't make it
Just what kind of love keeps breaking a heart?
No matter how hard I try
I always will make you cry
Come on, baby, it's over, let's face it
All that's happening here is a long goodbye

Sometimes I ask my heart did we really
Give our love a chance (just one more chance)
and I know without a doubt
I turned it inside out
And if we walked away
would make more sense (only self defense)
But it tears me up inside
Just to think we still could try
How long must we keep riding on a carousel
Going round and round and never getting anywhere?
(on a wing and prayer)

[Chorus]

This is the long goodbye
Somebody tell me why
Two lovers in love can't make it
Just what kind of love keeps breaking a heart?
No matter how hard I try
I always make you cry
Come on, baby, it's over, Let's face it
All that's happening here is the long goodbye

[Chorus x2]

The long goodbye
The long goodbye
This is the long goodbye

Someone please tell me why

Are you ever coming back again
Are you ever coming back again
Are you ever coming back again
Guess I'm never coming back again



Light in you eyes

I can't remember the last time that we kissed goodbye
All our "I love you's" were just not enough to survive
Something your eyes never told me
But it's only now too plain to see
Brilliant disguise when you hold me
And I'm free
I've been thinking and here's what I've come to conclude
Sometimes the distance is more than two people can use
But how could I have known girl
It was time and not space you would need
Darling tonight I could hold you and you would know
But would you believe

There's a light in your eyes that I used to see
There's a place in your heart where I used to be
Was I wrong to assume that you were waiting for me
There's a light in your eyes
Did you leave that light burning for me

Cards and phone calls and photograph pictures of you
Constant reminder of all the things you get used to
Is there a chance in hell or heaven
That there's still something here to build on
Or do you just pick up the pieces after they fall
But after all

There's a light in your eyes that I used to see
And a song in the words that you spoke to me
Was I wrong to believe in your melody
There's a light in your eyes
Did you leave that light burning for me

Should I keep on waiting or does love keep on fading away
Fading away

It's been a while since I've seen you so how have you been
Did you get my letter I wrote you, but I did not send
I tried to call your old number
But the voice that I heard on the phone
I recognized but she told me the number was wrong

There's a light in my eyes but it's too bright to see
And a pain in my heart where you used to be
Guess I was wrong to assume that you were waiting here for me
There's a light in your eyes
Did you leave that light burning for me


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

shall blog tmr.. and i think its time i go slp.. so so so so so tired lah... hmm.. but overall.. today was a really bad day... like anyother.. haha.. well today was just bad outside sch.. in sch.. it still rocks i guess... haha.. but i knew that today was going to be bad like since morning.. waking up after a good early evening at 11 last nite.. *gee*.. waking to something that i should not see and having a diarrhoea.. how suay in the morning rite? have no idea what caused this morning's runs... and blah blah... shall blog about it tmr if i have the time.. should have lah... in the evening.. i might be free then.. :) going to slp now...

good nite world...

MarkSae, Da-jie Bid Goodbye at 11:12 PM

i.S. t.h.i.S. t.h.e. e.n.d. o.R. t.h.e. S.t.a.R.t.


All about ME!!!

Insanity rules my ways,
Christianity governs my days.
Understand, when you know me.
Leave, dont bother, im not concerned..

Life is like a bed of roses, it has thorns dammit


BeTray My HearT aNd Leave..

:: oneteeoseven :: lameristic blog ::
:: amanda natalie :: amanda tan ::
:: Ailing :: chelsa :: char :: mojojojo ::
:: cher,mummy,tok.. :: daniel ::
:: selina :: sarah tee :: xiufen :: tai ::
:: imran :: pradeep :: mas :: yT ::
:: SiDa :: darren :: michelle ::
:: looking for life? ::
:: things i'll never say ::

Freedom of Speech?
:: guestbook ::

Archives
01/11/2004 - 01/18/2004
01/18/2004 - 01/25/2004
01/25/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 02/08/2004
02/08/2004 - 02/15/2004
02/15/2004 - 02/22/2004
02/22/2004 - 02/29/2004
02/29/2004 - 03/07/2004
03/14/2004 - 03/21/2004
03/21/2004 - 03/28/2004
03/28/2004 - 04/04/2004
04/04/2004 - 04/11/2004
04/11/2004 - 04/18/2004
04/18/2004 - 04/25/2004
04/25/2004 - 05/02/2004
05/02/2004 - 05/09/2004
05/09/2004 - 05/16/2004
05/16/2004 - 05/23/2004
05/23/2004 - 05/30/2004
05/30/2004 - 06/06/2004
06/06/2004 - 06/13/2004
06/13/2004 - 06/20/2004
06/20/2004 - 06/27/2004
06/27/2004 - 07/04/2004
07/04/2004 - 07/11/2004
07/11/2004 - 07/18/2004
07/18/2004 - 07/25/2004
07/25/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 08/08/2004
08/08/2004 - 08/15/2004
08/15/2004 - 08/22/2004
08/22/2004 - 08/29/2004
08/29/2004 - 09/05/2004
09/05/2004 - 09/12/2004
09/12/2004 - 09/19/2004
09/19/2004 - 09/26/2004
09/26/2004 - 10/03/2004
10/03/2004 - 10/10/2004
10/10/2004 - 10/17/2004
10/17/2004 - 10/24/2004
10/24/2004 - 10/31/2004
10/31/2004 - 11/07/2004
11/07/2004 - 11/14/2004
11/14/2004 - 11/21/2004
11/21/2004 - 11/28/2004
11/28/2004 - 12/05/2004
12/05/2004 - 12/12/2004
12/19/2004 - 12/26/2004
12/26/2004 - 01/02/2005
01/02/2005 - 01/09/2005
01/09/2005 - 01/16/2005
01/16/2005 - 01/23/2005
01/23/2005 - 01/30/2005
01/30/2005 - 02/06/2005
02/06/2005 - 02/13/2005
02/13/2005 - 02/20/2005
02/20/2005 - 02/27/2005
02/27/2005 - 03/06/2005
03/06/2005 - 03/13/2005
03/13/2005 - 03/20/2005
03/20/2005 - 03/27/2005
03/27/2005 - 04/03/2005
04/03/2005 - 04/10/2005
04/10/2005 - 04/17/2005
04/17/2005 - 04/24/2005
04/24/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 05/08/2005
05/08/2005 - 05/15/2005
05/15/2005 - 05/22/2005
05/22/2005 - 05/29/2005
05/29/2005 - 06/05/2005
06/05/2005 - 06/12/2005
06/12/2005 - 06/19/2005
06/19/2005 - 06/26/2005
06/26/2005 - 07/03/2005
07/03/2005 - 07/10/2005
07/10/2005 - 07/17/2005
07/17/2005 - 07/24/2005
07/24/2005 - 07/31/2005
07/31/2005 - 08/07/2005
08/07/2005 - 08/14/2005
08/14/2005 - 08/21/2005
08/21/2005 - 08/28/2005
08/28/2005 - 09/04/2005
09/04/2005 - 09/11/2005
09/11/2005 - 09/18/2005
09/18/2005 - 09/25/2005
09/25/2005 - 10/02/2005
10/02/2005 - 10/09/2005
10/09/2005 - 10/16/2005
10/16/2005 - 10/23/2005
10/23/2005 - 10/30/2005
10/30/2005 - 11/06/2005
11/06/2005 - 11/13/2005
11/20/2005 - 11/27/2005
11/27/2005 - 12/04/2005
12/04/2005 - 12/11/2005
12/11/2005 - 12/18/2005
12/18/2005 - 12/25/2005
12/25/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 01/08/2006
01/08/2006 - 01/15/2006
01/15/2006 - 01/22/2006
01/29/2006 - 02/05/2006
02/05/2006 - 02/12/2006
02/12/2006 - 02/19/2006
02/19/2006 - 02/26/2006
02/26/2006 - 03/05/2006
03/05/2006 - 03/12/2006
03/12/2006 - 03/19/2006
03/19/2006 - 03/26/2006
03/26/2006 - 04/02/2006
04/02/2006 - 04/09/2006
04/09/2006 - 04/16/2006
04/23/2006 - 04/30/2006
04/30/2006 - 05/07/2006
05/07/2006 - 05/14/2006
05/14/2006 - 05/21/2006
05/21/2006 - 05/28/2006
05/28/2006 - 06/04/2006
06/04/2006 - 06/11/2006
07/09/2006 - 07/16/2006
07/23/2006 - 07/30/2006
07/30/2006 - 08/06/2006
08/06/2006 - 08/13/2006
08/20/2006 - 08/27/2006
09/03/2006 - 09/10/2006
09/10/2006 - 09/17/2006
09/17/2006 - 09/24/2006
09/24/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/08/2006 - 10/15/2006
10/15/2006 - 10/22/2006
10/29/2006 - 11/05/2006
11/05/2006 - 11/12/2006
11/12/2006 - 11/19/2006
11/19/2006 - 11/26/2006
11/26/2006 - 12/03/2006
12/10/2006 - 12/17/2006
12/31/2006 - 01/07/2007
01/07/2007 - 01/14/2007
01/21/2007 - 01/28/2007
02/04/2007 - 02/11/2007
02/25/2007 - 03/04/2007
03/04/2007 - 03/11/2007
03/11/2007 - 03/18/2007
03/25/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/15/2007 - 04/22/2007
04/22/2007 - 04/29/2007
05/20/2007 - 05/27/2007
06/03/2007 - 06/10/2007
06/10/2007 - 06/17/2007
06/17/2007 - 06/24/2007
07/01/2007 - 07/08/2007
07/22/2007 - 07/29/2007
07/29/2007 - 08/05/2007
08/19/2007 - 08/26/2007
09/09/2007 - 09/16/2007
09/23/2007 - 09/30/2007
12/09/2007 - 12/16/2007
12/16/2007 - 12/23/2007
12/23/2007 - 12/30/2007
01/13/2008 - 01/20/2008
02/03/2008 - 02/10/2008
03/16/2008 - 03/23/2008
04/27/2008 - 05/04/2008
06/29/2008 - 07/06/2008
07/20/2008 - 07/27/2008
07/27/2008 - 08/03/2008
08/10/2008 - 08/17/2008
08/17/2008 - 08/24/2008
09/14/2008 - 09/21/2008
11/02/2008 - 11/09/2008
12/14/2008 - 12/21/2008
01/25/2009 - 02/01/2009
02/01/2009 - 02/08/2009
03/01/2009 - 03/08/2009
03/08/2009 - 03/15/2009
03/22/2009 - 03/29/2009
04/05/2009 - 04/12/2009
04/19/2009 - 04/26/2009
04/26/2009 - 05/03/2009
05/31/2009 - 06/07/2009
06/21/2009 - 06/28/2009
08/09/2009 - 08/16/2009
12/19/2010 - 12/26/2010
03/13/2011 - 03/20/2011
04/10/2011 - 04/17/2011
09/18/2011 - 09/25/2011
03/25/2012 - 04/01/2012
07/08/2012 - 07/15/2012
08/05/2012 - 08/12/2012
08/12/2012 - 08/19/2012
08/19/2012 - 08/26/2012
12/02/2012 - 12/09/2012
07/07/2013 - 07/14/2013
09/08/2013 - 09/15/2013
09/15/2013 - 09/22/2013
09/29/2013 - 10/06/2013