hit counters All i Ever Want To Do iS Worship . . .

Thursday, November 25, 2004

only you could say "i love you" and insult me at the same time


"Sometimes It Be That Way" - jewel

Night with its shattered teeth
Attempts to speak
My pen is present but
Courage left via the sink
And I'm sorry
I snuck up on you
From behind
I'm sorry not all
My love letters did rhyme
And I'm sorry that
Jesus died for my sins
And I swear to God
It won't happen again
And I'm sorry
If it was my swerve that
Tempted you to sway
Oh well
Sometimes it be that way
And Romeo was
A very nice man
He said
"Jewel, I don't think
You quite understand"
And I'm sorry if you had
To explain it like this
I'm sorry I was a point
You were destined to miss
And I'm sorry
I spoke to you irreverently
Down in the hollow
By the old olive tree
And I'm sorry
If my heart breaking
Ruined your day
Oh well
Sometimes It be that way

I said
"Oh well, I got nothing
Left to sell
This love was a bell that
Rang unheard in the air
I was bound to find out
That you didn't care
Oh well
Sometimes it be that way

And Aphrodite with
Her neon lamp
Kissed Neptune
They put her face
On a stamp
And I'm sorry
I used it to mail
A letter to you
I'm sorry I'm glue and
The rest bounces off of you
And I'm sorry not even
This jet's metal wings
Could get across
These simple things
And I'm sorry
If I ever sang
Your name in vain
Oh well
Sometimes it be that way

And Goldilocks
Well she knew three bears
They all ate oatmeal
And tiptoed upstairs
And I'm sorry
I never got to
Find you like this
Sleeping like a baby
And swaddled in bliss
And I'm sorry for
All the times
I forgot to imply something
In between the lines
And I'm sorry
If my heart breaking
Ruined your day
Oh well
Sometimes it be that way

I said
"Oh well, I got nothing
Left to sell
This love was a bell that
Rang unheard in the air
I was bound to find out
That you didn't care
Oh well
Sometimes it be that way

And shadow's long fingers
They dance on the wall
Electricity chases
Its tail in the hall
And I'm sorry
If my arms to you
Were just empty rooms
I'm sorry
I never could comfort you
And I'm sorry
St. Petersburg is
A miserable town
And I'm sorry
If I am bringing you down
And I'm sorry
If I caused you pain
Oh well
Sometimes it be that way

And flame licks the air
With its silver tongue
Night has many hands
But I have just one
And I'm sorry
I walked in on you
Unexpectedly
I'm sorry
I never served you
Camomile tea
And I'm sorry
I didn't always have a match
That could start
A fire big enough
For your heart to catch
And I'm sorry
If it was my swerve that
Tempted you to sway
Oh well
Sometimes it be that way


~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~~.~.~

no, i dont love you,
i jsut wish i'd see you everyday.
no, i dont love you,
but i cry when i see you in pain.
no, i dont love you,
i just think of you nite and day.
no, i dont love you,
even if its all done in vain.
no, i dont love you.

oh wells i think some spending bug has attached itself onto my body and has started to control my expenditure, hell no, this is really bad. lets see, thailand, then i watched a movie yesterday, will talk about it later, and i bought a new wallet. sheesh!!!! now i feel the damn pinch, and then walked arnd orchard and then to bugis, dinner wasnt cheap too, and still i went ahead with it. i think there seriously is something wrong with me. and yet again i will be spending sommore money to get cologne... badddddd....

anyway i went to watch bride and prejudice, a bollywood fan here, i liked the dancing, and a musical fan here, i totally loved it and immersed myself into the show, althou i was sitting on the 2nd row!!! ahah... but i couldnt help my laugh and smile thru out the whole darn movie. and the movie was hell sugar sweet. like hit sky high for me lah for a show my a mix production of holly(which to me isnt very good) and bolly(yeah!!) wood... anyways.. to me it was a good show, and who said that prejudices were only for the rich? they are for the poor too!! like me!! haha.. how i view the rich and the smart, nerds, and everyone else, with love..

eh... guess thats all for today's entry actually, yeah i know it sucks that its mainly a song a poem and a short update, but i aint in the mood to type something out... eh.. think i shall take a short nap. wake up and cheong for the planning liao.. grrr... i m tired i guess... shall update another time... busy busy busy week. and count dwn to my end of the hols.. make me wanna cry only :'( really... anyway goodie byeeeee.... :Þ

and did i say i didnt love you?

MarkSae, Da-jie Bid Goodbye at 4:34 PM

i.S. t.h.i.S. t.h.e. e.n.d. o.R. t.h.e. S.t.a.R.t.


All about ME!!!

Insanity rules my ways,
Christianity governs my days.
Understand, when you know me.
Leave, dont bother, im not concerned..

Life is like a bed of roses, it has thorns dammit


BeTray My HearT aNd Leave..

:: oneteeoseven :: lameristic blog ::
:: amanda natalie :: amanda tan ::
:: Ailing :: chelsa :: char :: mojojojo ::
:: cher,mummy,tok.. :: daniel ::
:: selina :: sarah tee :: xiufen :: tai ::
:: imran :: pradeep :: mas :: yT ::
:: SiDa :: darren :: michelle ::
:: looking for life? ::
:: things i'll never say ::

Freedom of Speech?
:: guestbook ::

Archives
01/11/2004 - 01/18/2004
01/18/2004 - 01/25/2004
01/25/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 02/08/2004
02/08/2004 - 02/15/2004
02/15/2004 - 02/22/2004
02/22/2004 - 02/29/2004
02/29/2004 - 03/07/2004
03/14/2004 - 03/21/2004
03/21/2004 - 03/28/2004
03/28/2004 - 04/04/2004
04/04/2004 - 04/11/2004
04/11/2004 - 04/18/2004
04/18/2004 - 04/25/2004
04/25/2004 - 05/02/2004
05/02/2004 - 05/09/2004
05/09/2004 - 05/16/2004
05/16/2004 - 05/23/2004
05/23/2004 - 05/30/2004
05/30/2004 - 06/06/2004
06/06/2004 - 06/13/2004
06/13/2004 - 06/20/2004
06/20/2004 - 06/27/2004
06/27/2004 - 07/04/2004
07/04/2004 - 07/11/2004
07/11/2004 - 07/18/2004
07/18/2004 - 07/25/2004
07/25/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 08/08/2004
08/08/2004 - 08/15/2004
08/15/2004 - 08/22/2004
08/22/2004 - 08/29/2004
08/29/2004 - 09/05/2004
09/05/2004 - 09/12/2004
09/12/2004 - 09/19/2004
09/19/2004 - 09/26/2004
09/26/2004 - 10/03/2004
10/03/2004 - 10/10/2004
10/10/2004 - 10/17/2004
10/17/2004 - 10/24/2004
10/24/2004 - 10/31/2004
10/31/2004 - 11/07/2004
11/07/2004 - 11/14/2004
11/14/2004 - 11/21/2004
11/21/2004 - 11/28/2004
11/28/2004 - 12/05/2004
12/05/2004 - 12/12/2004
12/19/2004 - 12/26/2004
12/26/2004 - 01/02/2005
01/02/2005 - 01/09/2005
01/09/2005 - 01/16/2005
01/16/2005 - 01/23/2005
01/23/2005 - 01/30/2005
01/30/2005 - 02/06/2005
02/06/2005 - 02/13/2005
02/13/2005 - 02/20/2005
02/20/2005 - 02/27/2005
02/27/2005 - 03/06/2005
03/06/2005 - 03/13/2005
03/13/2005 - 03/20/2005
03/20/2005 - 03/27/2005
03/27/2005 - 04/03/2005
04/03/2005 - 04/10/2005
04/10/2005 - 04/17/2005
04/17/2005 - 04/24/2005
04/24/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 05/08/2005
05/08/2005 - 05/15/2005
05/15/2005 - 05/22/2005
05/22/2005 - 05/29/2005
05/29/2005 - 06/05/2005
06/05/2005 - 06/12/2005
06/12/2005 - 06/19/2005
06/19/2005 - 06/26/2005
06/26/2005 - 07/03/2005
07/03/2005 - 07/10/2005
07/10/2005 - 07/17/2005
07/17/2005 - 07/24/2005
07/24/2005 - 07/31/2005
07/31/2005 - 08/07/2005
08/07/2005 - 08/14/2005
08/14/2005 - 08/21/2005
08/21/2005 - 08/28/2005
08/28/2005 - 09/04/2005
09/04/2005 - 09/11/2005
09/11/2005 - 09/18/2005
09/18/2005 - 09/25/2005
09/25/2005 - 10/02/2005
10/02/2005 - 10/09/2005
10/09/2005 - 10/16/2005
10/16/2005 - 10/23/2005
10/23/2005 - 10/30/2005
10/30/2005 - 11/06/2005
11/06/2005 - 11/13/2005
11/20/2005 - 11/27/2005
11/27/2005 - 12/04/2005
12/04/2005 - 12/11/2005
12/11/2005 - 12/18/2005
12/18/2005 - 12/25/2005
12/25/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 01/08/2006
01/08/2006 - 01/15/2006
01/15/2006 - 01/22/2006
01/29/2006 - 02/05/2006
02/05/2006 - 02/12/2006
02/12/2006 - 02/19/2006
02/19/2006 - 02/26/2006
02/26/2006 - 03/05/2006
03/05/2006 - 03/12/2006
03/12/2006 - 03/19/2006
03/19/2006 - 03/26/2006
03/26/2006 - 04/02/2006
04/02/2006 - 04/09/2006
04/09/2006 - 04/16/2006
04/23/2006 - 04/30/2006
04/30/2006 - 05/07/2006
05/07/2006 - 05/14/2006
05/14/2006 - 05/21/2006
05/21/2006 - 05/28/2006
05/28/2006 - 06/04/2006
06/04/2006 - 06/11/2006
07/09/2006 - 07/16/2006
07/23/2006 - 07/30/2006
07/30/2006 - 08/06/2006
08/06/2006 - 08/13/2006
08/20/2006 - 08/27/2006
09/03/2006 - 09/10/2006
09/10/2006 - 09/17/2006
09/17/2006 - 09/24/2006
09/24/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/08/2006 - 10/15/2006
10/15/2006 - 10/22/2006
10/29/2006 - 11/05/2006
11/05/2006 - 11/12/2006
11/12/2006 - 11/19/2006
11/19/2006 - 11/26/2006
11/26/2006 - 12/03/2006
12/10/2006 - 12/17/2006
12/31/2006 - 01/07/2007
01/07/2007 - 01/14/2007
01/21/2007 - 01/28/2007
02/04/2007 - 02/11/2007
02/25/2007 - 03/04/2007
03/04/2007 - 03/11/2007
03/11/2007 - 03/18/2007
03/25/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/15/2007 - 04/22/2007
04/22/2007 - 04/29/2007
05/20/2007 - 05/27/2007
06/03/2007 - 06/10/2007
06/10/2007 - 06/17/2007
06/17/2007 - 06/24/2007
07/01/2007 - 07/08/2007
07/22/2007 - 07/29/2007
07/29/2007 - 08/05/2007
08/19/2007 - 08/26/2007
09/09/2007 - 09/16/2007
09/23/2007 - 09/30/2007
12/09/2007 - 12/16/2007
12/16/2007 - 12/23/2007
12/23/2007 - 12/30/2007
01/13/2008 - 01/20/2008
02/03/2008 - 02/10/2008
03/16/2008 - 03/23/2008
04/27/2008 - 05/04/2008
06/29/2008 - 07/06/2008
07/20/2008 - 07/27/2008
07/27/2008 - 08/03/2008
08/10/2008 - 08/17/2008
08/17/2008 - 08/24/2008
09/14/2008 - 09/21/2008
11/02/2008 - 11/09/2008
12/14/2008 - 12/21/2008
01/25/2009 - 02/01/2009
02/01/2009 - 02/08/2009
03/01/2009 - 03/08/2009
03/08/2009 - 03/15/2009
03/22/2009 - 03/29/2009
04/05/2009 - 04/12/2009
04/19/2009 - 04/26/2009
04/26/2009 - 05/03/2009
05/31/2009 - 06/07/2009
06/21/2009 - 06/28/2009
08/09/2009 - 08/16/2009
12/19/2010 - 12/26/2010
03/13/2011 - 03/20/2011
04/10/2011 - 04/17/2011
09/18/2011 - 09/25/2011
03/25/2012 - 04/01/2012
07/08/2012 - 07/15/2012
08/05/2012 - 08/12/2012
08/12/2012 - 08/19/2012
08/19/2012 - 08/26/2012
12/02/2012 - 12/09/2012
07/07/2013 - 07/14/2013
09/08/2013 - 09/15/2013
09/15/2013 - 09/22/2013
09/29/2013 - 10/06/2013