hit counters All i Ever Want To Do iS Worship . . .

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear, but my eyes will see only you


and i thought i'd write it in the song, but nah, forget it... jsut for entertainment's sake... ;) *muacks*


Crazy for this girl
She rolls the window down
And she talks over the sound
Of the cars that pass us by
And I don't know why
But she's changed my mind

Would you look at her as she looks at me
She's got me thinkin' about her constantly
But she don't know how I feel
And as she carries on without a doubt
I wonder if she's figured it out
I'm crazy for this girl
Yeah, I'm crazy for this girl

She was the one to hold me
The night the sky fell down
And what was I thinkin' when
The world didn't end
Why didn't I know what I know now

Would you look at her as she looks at me
She's got me thinkin' about her constantly
But she don't know how I feel
And as she carries on without a doubt
I wonder if she's figured it out
I'm crazy for this girl
Yeah, I'm crazy for this girl

And right now
Face to face, all my fears
Pushed aside and right now
I'm ready to spend
The rest of my life with you

Would you look at her as she looks at me
She's got me thinkin' about her constantly
But she don't know how I feel
And as she carries on without a doubt
I wonder if she's figured it out
I'm crazy for this girl
I'm crazy for this girl

Would you look at her as she looks at me
She's got me thinkin' about her constantly
But she don't know how I feel
And as she carries on without a doubt
I wonder if she's figured out
I'm crazy for this girl
Yeah, I'm crazy for this girl

- Evan and Jaron, (its above twit)

study study study. yesterday's paper left all, and i meant all, of us angry and dissatisfied with the lecturer, ok maybe its just our own fault for not studying much, but changing the questions compared to past year papers too differently was jsut out to kill us, and! we have never seeeeen that type of a question ever before. AND, the equation that was given us, the p should be an r, which left all of us question what it was, and all he told me, READ THE QUESTION CAREFULLY, CAN DO ONE! with his super retarded smile. what the heck?! but sorry, HE NEVER ADMITS TO HIS MISTAKES, LIKE ALL OTHER ADULTS. ugh.....

so well, im going back to study now, yeah, maybe, or maybe i'll call nokia up again, and this time, im so going to release my frustration on that poor buggar who's going to pick up the phone. ASAP MEANT HALF AN HOUR? like wth?! ugh...

a demented person, a victim of education

MarkSae, Da-jie Bid Goodbye at 3:27 PM

i.S. t.h.i.S. t.h.e. e.n.d. o.R. t.h.e. S.t.a.R.t.


All about ME!!!

Insanity rules my ways,
Christianity governs my days.
Understand, when you know me.
Leave, dont bother, im not concerned..

Life is like a bed of roses, it has thorns dammit


BeTray My HearT aNd Leave..

:: oneteeoseven :: lameristic blog ::
:: amanda natalie :: amanda tan ::
:: Ailing :: chelsa :: char :: mojojojo ::
:: cher,mummy,tok.. :: daniel ::
:: selina :: sarah tee :: xiufen :: tai ::
:: imran :: pradeep :: mas :: yT ::
:: SiDa :: darren :: michelle ::
:: looking for life? ::
:: things i'll never say ::

Freedom of Speech?
:: guestbook ::

Archives
01/11/2004 - 01/18/2004
01/18/2004 - 01/25/2004
01/25/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 02/08/2004
02/08/2004 - 02/15/2004
02/15/2004 - 02/22/2004
02/22/2004 - 02/29/2004
02/29/2004 - 03/07/2004
03/14/2004 - 03/21/2004
03/21/2004 - 03/28/2004
03/28/2004 - 04/04/2004
04/04/2004 - 04/11/2004
04/11/2004 - 04/18/2004
04/18/2004 - 04/25/2004
04/25/2004 - 05/02/2004
05/02/2004 - 05/09/2004
05/09/2004 - 05/16/2004
05/16/2004 - 05/23/2004
05/23/2004 - 05/30/2004
05/30/2004 - 06/06/2004
06/06/2004 - 06/13/2004
06/13/2004 - 06/20/2004
06/20/2004 - 06/27/2004
06/27/2004 - 07/04/2004
07/04/2004 - 07/11/2004
07/11/2004 - 07/18/2004
07/18/2004 - 07/25/2004
07/25/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 08/08/2004
08/08/2004 - 08/15/2004
08/15/2004 - 08/22/2004
08/22/2004 - 08/29/2004
08/29/2004 - 09/05/2004
09/05/2004 - 09/12/2004
09/12/2004 - 09/19/2004
09/19/2004 - 09/26/2004
09/26/2004 - 10/03/2004
10/03/2004 - 10/10/2004
10/10/2004 - 10/17/2004
10/17/2004 - 10/24/2004
10/24/2004 - 10/31/2004
10/31/2004 - 11/07/2004
11/07/2004 - 11/14/2004
11/14/2004 - 11/21/2004
11/21/2004 - 11/28/2004
11/28/2004 - 12/05/2004
12/05/2004 - 12/12/2004
12/19/2004 - 12/26/2004
12/26/2004 - 01/02/2005
01/02/2005 - 01/09/2005
01/09/2005 - 01/16/2005
01/16/2005 - 01/23/2005
01/23/2005 - 01/30/2005
01/30/2005 - 02/06/2005
02/06/2005 - 02/13/2005
02/13/2005 - 02/20/2005
02/20/2005 - 02/27/2005
02/27/2005 - 03/06/2005
03/06/2005 - 03/13/2005
03/13/2005 - 03/20/2005
03/20/2005 - 03/27/2005
03/27/2005 - 04/03/2005
04/03/2005 - 04/10/2005
04/10/2005 - 04/17/2005
04/17/2005 - 04/24/2005
04/24/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 05/08/2005
05/08/2005 - 05/15/2005
05/15/2005 - 05/22/2005
05/22/2005 - 05/29/2005
05/29/2005 - 06/05/2005
06/05/2005 - 06/12/2005
06/12/2005 - 06/19/2005
06/19/2005 - 06/26/2005
06/26/2005 - 07/03/2005
07/03/2005 - 07/10/2005
07/10/2005 - 07/17/2005
07/17/2005 - 07/24/2005
07/24/2005 - 07/31/2005
07/31/2005 - 08/07/2005
08/07/2005 - 08/14/2005
08/14/2005 - 08/21/2005
08/21/2005 - 08/28/2005
08/28/2005 - 09/04/2005
09/04/2005 - 09/11/2005
09/11/2005 - 09/18/2005
09/18/2005 - 09/25/2005
09/25/2005 - 10/02/2005
10/02/2005 - 10/09/2005
10/09/2005 - 10/16/2005
10/16/2005 - 10/23/2005
10/23/2005 - 10/30/2005
10/30/2005 - 11/06/2005
11/06/2005 - 11/13/2005
11/20/2005 - 11/27/2005
11/27/2005 - 12/04/2005
12/04/2005 - 12/11/2005
12/11/2005 - 12/18/2005
12/18/2005 - 12/25/2005
12/25/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 01/08/2006
01/08/2006 - 01/15/2006
01/15/2006 - 01/22/2006
01/29/2006 - 02/05/2006
02/05/2006 - 02/12/2006
02/12/2006 - 02/19/2006
02/19/2006 - 02/26/2006
02/26/2006 - 03/05/2006
03/05/2006 - 03/12/2006
03/12/2006 - 03/19/2006
03/19/2006 - 03/26/2006
03/26/2006 - 04/02/2006
04/02/2006 - 04/09/2006
04/09/2006 - 04/16/2006
04/23/2006 - 04/30/2006
04/30/2006 - 05/07/2006
05/07/2006 - 05/14/2006
05/14/2006 - 05/21/2006
05/21/2006 - 05/28/2006
05/28/2006 - 06/04/2006
06/04/2006 - 06/11/2006
07/09/2006 - 07/16/2006
07/23/2006 - 07/30/2006
07/30/2006 - 08/06/2006
08/06/2006 - 08/13/2006
08/20/2006 - 08/27/2006
09/03/2006 - 09/10/2006
09/10/2006 - 09/17/2006
09/17/2006 - 09/24/2006
09/24/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/08/2006 - 10/15/2006
10/15/2006 - 10/22/2006
10/29/2006 - 11/05/2006
11/05/2006 - 11/12/2006
11/12/2006 - 11/19/2006
11/19/2006 - 11/26/2006
11/26/2006 - 12/03/2006
12/10/2006 - 12/17/2006
12/31/2006 - 01/07/2007
01/07/2007 - 01/14/2007
01/21/2007 - 01/28/2007
02/04/2007 - 02/11/2007
02/25/2007 - 03/04/2007
03/04/2007 - 03/11/2007
03/11/2007 - 03/18/2007
03/25/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/15/2007 - 04/22/2007
04/22/2007 - 04/29/2007
05/20/2007 - 05/27/2007
06/03/2007 - 06/10/2007
06/10/2007 - 06/17/2007
06/17/2007 - 06/24/2007
07/01/2007 - 07/08/2007
07/22/2007 - 07/29/2007
07/29/2007 - 08/05/2007
08/19/2007 - 08/26/2007
09/09/2007 - 09/16/2007
09/23/2007 - 09/30/2007
12/09/2007 - 12/16/2007
12/16/2007 - 12/23/2007
12/23/2007 - 12/30/2007
01/13/2008 - 01/20/2008
02/03/2008 - 02/10/2008
03/16/2008 - 03/23/2008
04/27/2008 - 05/04/2008
06/29/2008 - 07/06/2008
07/20/2008 - 07/27/2008
07/27/2008 - 08/03/2008
08/10/2008 - 08/17/2008
08/17/2008 - 08/24/2008
09/14/2008 - 09/21/2008
11/02/2008 - 11/09/2008
12/14/2008 - 12/21/2008
01/25/2009 - 02/01/2009
02/01/2009 - 02/08/2009
03/01/2009 - 03/08/2009
03/08/2009 - 03/15/2009
03/22/2009 - 03/29/2009
04/05/2009 - 04/12/2009
04/19/2009 - 04/26/2009
04/26/2009 - 05/03/2009
05/31/2009 - 06/07/2009
06/21/2009 - 06/28/2009
08/09/2009 - 08/16/2009
12/19/2010 - 12/26/2010
03/13/2011 - 03/20/2011
04/10/2011 - 04/17/2011
09/18/2011 - 09/25/2011
03/25/2012 - 04/01/2012
07/08/2012 - 07/15/2012
08/05/2012 - 08/12/2012
08/12/2012 - 08/19/2012
08/19/2012 - 08/26/2012
12/02/2012 - 12/09/2012
07/07/2013 - 07/14/2013
09/08/2013 - 09/15/2013
09/15/2013 - 09/22/2013
09/29/2013 - 10/06/2013